4 comments
  1. That's really cool Becky! My brain has been a bit out of it today, but I managed to get some work done getting: http://tistheseasonto.be ready for the Christmas rush this year!

    Great about the car driving. And learning the piano - nice. I'm going to have a play on my beloved ukulele in a minute! I used to play the bass and banjo (not at the same time!) but both were too heavy and did my back in - love the uke now :)

    The fruit loaf looks yummy (who you want to win the bake-off?)! My naturopath Dr (http://getnatural.co.uk) is one of my web design clients we're trying selling some suppliments on ebay (I' normally getting computer bits off there - not pills!).

    I hope the blood tests come back with a 'proper' result…

    Now where's my uke?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi becky,

    Been reading your blog for a while but only just got a google account to comment!

    I love your cockapoo's!! Glad to hear your doing more things now! I went to a bar on Saturday and drank and stayed out late for the first time in a year on Saturday! Feel like I'll faint if I stand up now but was defo worth it ;) think the alcohol kept me going tho I know it's not the best thing for CFS!

    Keep posting

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becky, thats great for you! Sounds like you are improving aswell.

      Keep fighting :)
      Becky

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete