2 comments
  1. Thanks for writing this post :) I've been following your blog for a while (I think you shared it on AYME at one point!) I'm 22 and have had M.E./CFS for at least 10yrs now.

    I cut out caffeine years ago (except the occasional chocolate) and try to eat wholemeal & eggs (keep ending up back with white bread!) but it's really overwhelming to know where to start with it all, especially when a lot of people are on exclusion diets of different kinds (dairy, wheat/gluten, sugar etc) as well as advice can contradict other things you've heard too!

    I will be trying out some of your tips and looking forward to the other two posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! A good diet is so important, over the last couple of months I have made a conscious effort to improve my diet and eat well. I'm by far perfect, my appetite is still so poor but I force it because I know how important it is. I drink a lot of herbal teas and have started to cut down on english tea (very hard!) A lot of it i breaking bad habbits. I am so happy to see you getting on so well. What does the wheat grass taste like? It doesn't sound too tasty although I'm sure it's very good for you!

    ReplyDelete